Established in 1989 County Fayre is the Historical, Creative and Social Hub of the Pohangina Valley, located at 976 Finnis Road, Pohangina Village, previously the home of the Pohangina County Council.
A community initiative run by volunteers for the purpose of preserving history of the Pohangina Valley with an extensive collection of historical photographs and Rolls of Honour on display.
County Fayre also provides a venue for local artisans to display and sell their art and crafts and a place for all to meet and socialise. You can also visit to experience a delicious Devonshire Tea/Coffee amongst other delights.
County Fayre is open most weekends:
Saturday 2:00 to 4:00pm
Sunday 1:30 to 4:30pm
Closed Public Holiday weekends and Saturdays during the winter months.
Open weekdays by arrangement, available for hire for small events.
Contact County Fayre by emailing email@example.com or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CountyFayre for updates and events.
- We are always delighted to welcome new volenteers
- You can join the committee
- Come along to any of our events
- Just come along and have a cup of tea and a scone
For more information on any of these things contact County Fayre at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Facebook page for news and events.
News from County Fayre
- Downhill Walk 2022Saturday 12th November 2022 8:00 am – 2:00 pm Take a shuttle bus ride to the top of Ridge Road for an easy walk down The Branch Road Walkway through 6kms of farmland and native bush back to the Pohangina township and to County Fayre, where a light lunch awaits you (all included in price). Buses leave County Fayre every 45 minutes at the following times: 8:00am; 8:45am; 9:30am; 10:15am; 11:00am; 11:45am; 12:30pm; 1:15pm and 2:00pm. Time slots must be booked, please advise when booking which time you would prefer, we will try to accommodate you. YOU MUST BOOK and […]
- Nibbles and Drinks evening16 September at County Fayre. Doors open at 5.00pm. BYO drinks and finger food to share. Tea and coffee will be available. This is a monthly event so put it on your calendar. Come along and bring your neighbour too, the more the merrier!
- County Fayre – August 2022“County Fayre is the creative, social and historical heart of the Pohangina Valley” Open Sundays 1:00pm to 4:00pm We are excited to announce that our major fundraising event “The Pohangina Downhill Walk” will take place again this year and is booked for Saturday, 12th November 2022. Take a shuttle bus ride to the top of Ridge Road for an easy walk down The Branch Road Walkway through 6kms of farmland and native bush, back to the Pohangina township and to County Faye, there a light lunch will await you, all included in the ticket price. Tickets cost Adults $30, Children […]